During the COVID-19 pandemic, our team at Hugee Corporation wants you to know that we’re still open to serve you. We take serious measures to secure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
During this time of peril, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
For our customers, our heating & cooling, electrical and plumbing services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to your service calls while strictly and carefully following safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
WE OBSERVE STANDARD PRECAUTIONS
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
At Hugee Corporation, we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your heating & cooling, electrical, and plumbing needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Stay safe and healthy!